- MAKE YOUR OWN COASTER KIT WITH 12 CERAMIC COASTERS: Our unglazed ceramic tiles are perfect for making your own coasters with alcohol ink, markers, crayons, acrylic paint, resin, and other materials. You can use these tiles for a perfectly customized result with a matte finish.
- PREMIUM CRAFTING TILES: These tiles for crafts are made of durable ceramic that will stand the test of time. All sides are smooth unlike competitors who have rough, jagged tiles that are lower quality. Your customized coaster will look completely professional.
- UNIVERSAL COASTER SIZE: All 12 of our tiles measure just under 4-inches to ensure they work with all drinks and beverages. Our specialized 4x4” size is the perfect size that will hold drinks without being too big and bulky. These tiles look fashionable with any home setting.
- PEAL AND STICK CORK PADS INCLUDED: Our coaster kit comes with 12 aptly sized peal and stick cork pads that are adhered to the bottom of your tiles and coasters. This prevents all customized coasters from moving and shifting during use.
- THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WITH YOUR CREATIVITY: Allow your imagination to run wild using alcohol ink, acrylic paint, markers, resin, and more during the creation process. Now you can create, customize, and finish your unique coasters as gifts, surprises, and more. You can even sell them as a professional hobbyist!
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can they be used to sign canvas paintings?
Yes absolutely you can , make sure you sign it or check it on a sample paper first .. By PINTAR ART SUPPLY
Do they bleed
No they don’t. They’re actually pretty great to work with. Don’t press down too hard on them though, the paint will make a tiny splatter. Very nice pens!
How do I contact someone if my package is missing a color?
I would look up the company and google see if there’s a contact information or go onto Facebook and see if they have a Facebook him contact him through there
Can these acrylic markers be used with Pintar's oil based markers if I used them ontop of eachoher?
I did that and it did work, but I found that the acrylics would make the oil "blend" a bit. If you are wanting a blending effect, then great but if not, then let the acrylic or oil completely dry before using the other marker. Also, I have to use different sealant depending on which marker I used (oil's run with certain sprays), so just keep in that mind.
Can you use these on clothing?
I didn't use no clothing