- Embrace Creativity: Let your imagination run wild with Pintar's premier acrylic paint pens. Our versatile pens breathe life into ceramic, glass, wood, rocks, and more, turning them into masterpieces. The extra fine tip delivers impeccable detail, for your artwork to radiate.
- Precision in Every Stroke: Our acrylic paint pens fine tip are expertly engineered to deliver vivid pigmentation in one stroke. Our Japanese ink creates sharp lines that burst with color. Whether it's canvas painting or rock crafting, these extra fine tip markers assure precision and dynamism.
- Infinite Capabilities: The Pintar acrylic paint pen set is a personal artistry toolkit. From DIY coasters, scrapbooks, personalized mugs, or a new rock garden, our fade-resistant pens brighten every project. Turn metals, porcelain, fabrics, and more into vibrant, personalized works of art.
- Unlimited Artistic Expression: Say goodbye to messy setups. With Pintar's quick-drying, easy-to-use acrylic pens for painting, dive straight into the creative zone. Shake, press, and unleash creativity! Enjoy an uncomplicated artistic experience with Pintar's acid free pens and let inspiration take the lead.
- The Artistry Advantage: At Pintar, we're committed to delivering quality that elevates your artwork. We believe great art is born from great tools. This philosophy is reflected in our meticulously curated, premium acrylic paint set. Infused with Japanese ink, every color in our palette is designed to inspire and fuel your creativity, making your artistic journey an unforgettable adventure. With Pintar, you're not just buying paint pens, you're investing in a vibrant artistic future.
Unlock Your Inner Creativity
Make little comments on your photo album collections or create customized Christmas cards with our acrylic paint markers fine tip. Pintar's toxin-free, highly pigmented acrylic paint pens set produces a thick and flowing consistency. They're perfect as pens for ceramic and fabric crafts!
Our fine tip acrylic paint pens work well as porcelain paint pens, pens to write on rocks, shoe paint markers, stained glass pens, and more! Have the perfect gifts for those trying to discover their hidden talents.
0.7mm Extra Fine Point Paint Pen
1.0 mm Fine Line Paint Pen
5.0mm Medium Fine Tip Paint Pen
Our Acrylic Paint Pens Fine Point Work as:
Rock Markers for Rock Painting
Waterproof Paint for Rocks
Tire Paint Marker Pen
Stain Glass Paints
Sketching Color Pens
How to Use Our Acrylic Paint Marker Set:
These non toxic permanent markers are simple to use. Just shake our liquid ultra fine paint pens to mix the paint, then press it down your surface until the color flows.
About Pintar Extra Fine Point Paint Markers for Adults and Kids:
From stone paint to acrylic pens for canvas, we provide a wide range of water based paint markers that fill your chosen surface smoothly. Our highly pigmented acrylic painter set gives you a vibrant output even on the first coat. Use these permanent brush pens to write on clothes, write on glass, and other kinds of crafts!
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at email@example.com and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Q. What’s your return policy?
No returns or refunds will be issued if the markers are opened and tested.
Q. Do you ship overseas and to P.O. boxes?
We currently ship to only the United States. If you are interested in ordering products overseas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available to answer your questions. Reach us on Messenger or the “Contact Us” form.
Q. Do the Acrylic markers work well on Canvas/ Fabric? Do they bleed?
They work great on canvas and don’t bleed unless you push the nib and hold. They also can work on leather and fabric with a smooth texture. It is difficult to draw with markers on cotton though. We recommend hand wash cold for fabric but can’t guarantee they won’t fade after a while.
Q. Are the markers food safe? Could I serve food on a plate decorated with these markers?
To claim markers food safe they should have FDA approval. Our markers have not been sent to the FDA for this request. We do not recommend using markers in contact with food.
Q. Are these Acrylic Paint Pens dishwasher safe?
We do not recommend to wash your projects because of the high water temperature. It might not be dishwasher safe. But it is water resistant, when glass, porcelain and ceramic projects are properly cured. Just use warm water to wash mugs or cups, it will be safe for your designs.
Q. Does the paint stay on glass/mirror permanently without oven baking the item afterwards?
Those won’t stay on glass or mirror permanently without oven baking. However, you can apply sealant for permanent results if you can’t bake the project.
Q. How long should I let the paint dry on rocks before using a sealant?
Please, wait several hours (we recommend 24 hrs) until the paint is completely dry.
Q. What are the sizes of the tips?
The range of the tips vary: extra-fine tip is 0.7mm-1mm, fine tip is 1mm-2mm, medium tip is 2mm-3 mm.
Q. Do these acrylic markers work on metal surfaces?
Yes, they work on metal. The solution is to let the pen ink dry completely then spray a clear acrylic sealer, but make sure each coat dries completely first.
Q. Are the markers refillable?
No, unfortunately, the markers are not refillable.
Q. Do they bleed through paper?
No, the paint pens do not bleed through the paper, however it depends how thin is the paper and if the paint markers are acrylics or oil based.
Q. Is the paint permanent? Will it stain clothes?
It is semi-permanent. As with any paints, they do not wash out of clothes easily but as long as you seal the rock, it should last for years.
Q. Do these markers work on wood? I want to decorate wood ornaments with them.
Yes, they work on wood and glass and just about anything.
Q. Can they be used more than once?
Yes, you just need to make sure you snap the cap back on tight.
Q. What is the difference between water-based and oil-based markers?
The simplest answer will be the drying time difference. Water-based markers dry fast where oil is not. Also, oil-based markers dry permanent, where water-based dry only water-resistant, thus to make them permanent you have to seal or bake the project depends on material.
Q. Is there any difference between acrylic paint markers and water-based paint markers?
There is no difference. Acrylic is a pigment that used as a component of ink that dissolves in water.
Q. What is the difference between paint markers and paint pens?
In this case you just need to think of a size of the pen or a marker.