- PREMIUM ACRYLIC COLORS - Pintar (26-Pack) Medium Tip Paint Pens, highly pigmented acrylic paint ink dries quickly to produce a very durable opaque and glossy finish on light and dark surfaces. They can be used to add writing, calligraphy, and embellishments to virtually any surface
- IDEAL FOR ALL SURFACES - The acrylic paint pens with pump-action medium tips give you precision control, easy to use to do everything from detailed shading & gradients, drawing fine small-weight lines or small details, or any art project.
- MULTI-PURPOSE PAINT MARKERS - Pintar permanent coloring markers are the best choice to work on a variety of surfaces. Including rock painting, ceramic, wood, leather, plastic, fabric, canvas, stone, glass, metallic, wood and much more.
- EASY TO USE - Featuring hard fine Japanese tip, the tip is useful for fine lines and more extensive detail painting. Just push the paint pens down on paper first to get it started. Create stunning art for art projects, custom mugs, wine glasses and other personalized gifts for your loved ones— a wonderful gift for children, family and new or experienced artists.
- SAFE & PERMANENT SAVING - These acrylic paint sets have a sturdy pen barrel and durable acrylic tip from Japan. Anti-roll design the ink of pen is acid-free, quick-drying, nontoxic, water & fade resistant for long-lasting effects. Safe for both adults and children ages 3 and over.
Upgrade Your Crafts Equipment With These Stunning Acrylic Paint Pens!
Everyone who enjoys doing DIY projects should own this amazing pack of Water-based paint marker combination pack by Pintar!
The pack includes 26 concentrated pigment Markers,
26 paint markers have 5mm Tips
So grab the painting marker that you need and start creating the most colorful and most detailed artwork!
Get These water Marker Pens And Let Your Creativity Run Wild!
You can use these permanent paint markers to draw and paint on all smooth surfaces
Before you start painting, make sure that the surface you want to draw on is smooth, clean and dry Art supplies for artists
By doing this, the tips of the permanent water -based marker will stay smooth for ever and the beautiful colors will last longer.
Why Choose Pintar's Paint Marker Pens?
Here at Pintar craft supplies used for craft paint have the most vibrant colors and the smoothest feel!
The ink of Pintar glass paint markers is also very quick dry and water resistant, so they will remain bright and pretty for a very long time!
Plus, our waterproof paint markers are 100% non-toxic, so they are absolutely safe to use.
Get The 26 water Based Marker Pen Pack Today!
So don't waste another minute! You won't find an art supply for kids pack anywhere else that combines both quantity and quality!
Scroll Up And Click The "Add to Cart" Button NOW!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at email@example.com and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can they be used to sign canvas paintings?
Yes absolutely you can , make sure you sign it or check it on a sample paper first .. By PINTAR ART SUPPLY
Do they bleed
No they don’t. They’re actually pretty great to work with. Don’t press down too hard on them though, the paint will make a tiny splatter. Very nice pens!
How do I contact someone if my package is missing a color?
I would look up the company and google see if there’s a contact information or go onto Facebook and see if they have a Facebook him contact him through there
Can these acrylic markers be used with Pintar's oil based markers if I used them ontop of eachoher?
I did that and it did work, but I found that the acrylics would make the oil "blend" a bit. If you are wanting a blending effect, then great but if not, then let the acrylic or oil completely dry before using the other marker. Also, I have to use different sealant depending on which marker I used (oil's run with certain sprays), so just keep in that mind.
Can you use these on clothing?
I didn't use no clothing