- Embrace Creativity: Let your imagination run wild with Pintar's premier acrylic paint pens. Our versatile pens breathe life into ceramic, glass, wood, rocks, and more, turning them into masterpieces. The extra fine tip delivers impeccable detail, for your artwork to radiate.
- Precision in Every Stroke: Our acrylic paint pens fine tip are expertly engineered to deliver vivid pigmentation in one stroke. Our Japanese ink creates sharp lines that burst with color. Whether it's canvas painting or rock crafting, these extra fine tip markers assure precision and dynamism.
- Infinite Capabilities: The Pintar acrylic paint pen set is a personal artistry toolkit. From DIY coasters, scrapbooks, personalized mugs, or a new rock garden, our fade-resistant pens brighten every project. Turn metals, porcelain, fabrics, and more into vibrant, personalized works of art.
- Unlimited Artistic Expression: Say goodbye to messy setups. With Pintar's quick-drying, easy-to-use acrylic pens for painting, dive straight into the creative zone. Shake, press, and unleash creativity! Enjoy an uncomplicated artistic experience with Pintar's acid free pens and let inspiration take the lead.
- The Artistry Advantage: At Pintar, we're committed to delivering quality that elevates your artwork. We believe great art is born from great tools. This philosophy is reflected in our meticulously curated, premium acrylic paint set. Infused with Japanese ink, every color in our palette is designed to inspire and fuel your creativity, making your artistic journey an unforgettable adventure. With Pintar, you're not just buying paint pens, you're investing in a vibrant artistic future.
Unlock Your Inner Creativity
Make little comments on your photo album collections, or create customized Christmas cards with our ultra-fine tip paint pens paint markers. Pintar's collection of highly pigmented acrylic graffiti pens is made with toxin-free materials to produce a thick and flowing consistency that would fit perfectly as part of your artists painting supplies, graffiti supplies, glass paints for glass painting, and ceramic paint pens. You can even have them as part of a rock painting kit for adults!
Our fine-tip acrylic brush markers set works well as a wood stain pen, acrylic painting pen, acid free archival pens, or as acrylic paint for pumpkins for craft enthusiasts! Have the perfect gifts for those trying to discover their hidden talents!
0.7mm Extra Fine Point Acrylic Pen
1.0mm Fine Tip Paint Markers
5.0mm Medium Tip Paint Pens
Our Acrylic Paint Pen Sets Work as Follows:
Markers for Adult Coloring on Canvas
Acrylic Paints for Painting Rocks
Brush Pen Calligraphy
Acrylic Fabric Paint
Canvas Shoe Paint
Brush Pens for Lettering
Ceramic Paint Marker
Glass Paint Pens
How to Use Our Color Brush Pen Set:
Use these water-based craft pens for instant, mess-free artwork! Just shake our fancy paint markers to mix up the water-based paint, then press it down your drawing materials until the color flows.
About Pintar Craft Pens and Markers:
From ceramic markers for mugs to acrylic paint pens for rocks and more, we provide a wide range of acrylic paint markers pens ranging from extra fine-tip pens for sharp lines, fine-tip brush marker pens, to medium-tip leather markers that fill your chosen surface smoothly. Our highly pigmented canvas markers also give a vibrant output on the first coat. Use our acrylic paint marker as paint markers for rocks, acrylic paint markers for shoes, acrylic paint markers for canvas painting, and more!
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Q. What’s your return policy?
No returns or refunds will be issued if the markers are opened and tested.
Q. Do you ship overseas and to P.O. boxes?
We currently ship to only the United States. If you are interested in ordering products overseas, please contact us at email@example.com.
Q. Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available to answer your questions. Reach us on Messenger or the “Contact Us” form.
Q. Do the Acrylic markers work well on Canvas/ Fabric? Do they bleed?
They work great on canvas and don’t bleed unless you push the nib and hold. They also can work on leather and fabric with a smooth texture. It is difficult to draw with markers on cotton though. We recommend hand wash cold for fabric but can’t guarantee they won’t fade after a while.
Q. Are the markers food safe? Could I serve food on a plate decorated with these markers?
To claim markers food safe they should have FDA approval. Our markers have not been sent to the FDA for this request. We do not recommend using markers in contact with food.
Q. Are these Acrylic Paint Pens dishwasher safe?
We do not recommend to wash your projects because of the high water temperature. It might not be dishwasher safe. But it is water resistant, when glass, porcelain and ceramic projects are properly cured. Just use warm water to wash mugs or cups, it will be safe for your designs.
Q. Does the paint stay on glass/mirror permanently without oven baking the item afterwards?
Those won’t stay on glass or mirror permanently without oven baking. However, you can apply sealant for permanent results if you can’t bake the project.
Q. How long should I let the paint dry on rocks before using a sealant?
Please, wait several hours (we recommend 24 hrs) until the paint is completely dry.
Q. What are the sizes of the tips?
The range of the tips vary: extra-fine tip is 0.7mm-1mm, fine tip is 1mm-2mm, medium tip is 2mm-3 mm.
Q. Do these acrylic markers work on metal surfaces?
Yes, they work on metal. The solution is to let the pen ink dry completely then spray a clear acrylic sealer, but make sure each coat dries completely first.
Q. Are the markers refillable?
No, unfortunately, the markers are not refillable.
Q. Do they bleed through paper?
No, the paint pens do not bleed through the paper, however it depends how thin is the paper and if the paint markers are acrylics or oil based.
Q. Is the paint permanent? Will it stain clothes?
It is semi-permanent. As with any paints, they do not wash out of clothes easily but as long as you seal the rock, it should last for years.
Q. Do these markers work on wood? I want to decorate wood ornaments with them.
Yes, they work on wood and glass and just about anything.
Q. Can they be used more than once?
Yes, you just need to make sure you snap the cap back on tight.
Q. What is the difference between water-based and oil-based markers?
The simplest answer will be the drying time difference. Water-based markers dry fast where oil is not. Also, oil-based markers dry permanent, where water-based dry only water-resistant, thus to make them permanent you have to seal or bake the project depends on material.
Q. Is there any difference between acrylic paint markers and water-based paint markers?
There is no difference. Acrylic is a pigment that used as a component of ink that dissolves in water.
Q. What is the difference between paint markers and paint pens?
In this case you just need to think of a size of the pen or a marker.