- 20 DIFFERENT EARTH TONE MARKERS INCLUDED: We want you to feel empowered in your creativity, which is why we’ve included 20 different earth-toned acrylic paint markers. Now you can explore your creative side and bring your ideas to life with this nature-inspired marker set.
- PREMIUM MEDIUM TIPPED NATURAL MARKERS: With highly pigmented ink that gives you a dark, opaque covering on all surfaces, our premium paint pen markers have fade-resistant ink that dries quickly and works on everything. Now you can draw and paint on stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, pottery, and the list goes on.
- 5.0MM NYLON TIP FOR OUTLINES: These medium point markers can make detailed strokes, and outlines that allow you to paint and draw anything. Avoid the mess that comes with cleaning brushes and pouring paint. The tip is also great for marking or writing specialized messages, even signing your name.
- NATURAL WATER-BASED FORMULA: We want you to be safe when you use our earth markers, which is why our formula is based on water. Acid-free and odorless, now you can use these medium tipped marker pens with friends, family, kids, and more. The pens are not recommended for children under the age of 3.
- SELECTION OF RAINBOW HUES: Our earth tone markers range from red to grey, to brown, with a variety of earthly blues, oranges, and yellows you can find in Mother Nature. With 20 different options, you can make realistic paintings and drawings that will turn heads.
BRING YOUR EARTHLY DRAWING DREAMS TO LIFE! IT’S TIME TO DRAW AND PAINT LIKE A PROFESSIONAL.
DRAW ON ANY SURFACE
Why should your creativity be limited to simple paper? With our acrylic paint pens, now you can draw on:
- And the list goes on
If you can dream it, you can draw it on anything. Our vibrant earth-tone markers won’t fade over time. View your creative masterpiece for years on end.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Using a water-based formula that is chemical and toxin-free, you can use these markers with the whole family. Have fun or even consider gifting them to the people in your life.
Keep the markers away from direct sunlight and put the cap on them immediately after each time you use them. For the best results: bake ceramics or glass for at least 30-minutes at 350-degrees.
EASY TO USE
- Shake well each time before use.
- Hold the pen vertically and apply pressure to release the ink.
- Draw, outline, paint, and have fun.
- Recap the pen each time after use to protect the tip.
All of our markers are made to replicate earth tones found in Mother Nature. She approved our marker set herself!
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at email@example.com and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can they be used to sign canvas paintings?
Yes absolutely you can , make sure you sign it or check it on a sample paper first .. By PINTAR ART SUPPLY
Do they bleed
No they don’t. They’re actually pretty great to work with. Don’t press down too hard on them though, the paint will make a tiny splatter. Very nice pens!
How do I contact someone if my package is missing a color?
I would look up the company and google see if there’s a contact information or go onto Facebook and see if they have a Facebook him contact him through there
Can these acrylic markers be used with Pintar's oil based markers if I used them ontop of eachoher?
I did that and it did work, but I found that the acrylics would make the oil "blend" a bit. If you are wanting a blending effect, then great but if not, then let the acrylic or oil completely dry before using the other marker. Also, I have to use different sealant depending on which marker I used (oil's run with certain sprays), so just keep in that mind.
Can you use these on clothing?
I didn't use no clothing