- VIBRANT GLOSSY FINISH - Pintar pastel drawing pens give the inspiring vibrant colors to your drawings with a glossy finish that will motivate you to put your best efforts in the art. Beautiful primary and secondary color ranges can take your art game to the next level. These are best for beginners, students, professionals, or adults.
- WRITE ON EVERYTHING - These pens are very lightweight to hold and use. You can use our paint pens on literally everything like stones, rocks, ceramic, glass, plastic, metal, etc. It offers perfect opaque coverage on almost all surfaces for sketching, detailing, stroking, etc.
- FILLED WITH JAPANESE INK - Pintar color pens are filled with high quality pigmented Japanese ink, which is purely fade resistant and dries quickly. It works equally well with light and dark surfaces. Create impressive art pieces with the premium quality you love!
- 0.7MM EXTRA FINE TIP - Our art pens are crafted with extra fine 0.7mm tip to give you valued work. It maintains its shape and remains the same over time and use. Put astonishing details and lively colors in your artwork with our quality neat and clean fine tip pens, no mess of cleaning brushes, or sharpening pencils.
- PACK OF 16 PAINT PENS - These chalk pens come in a box of 16 vibrant colors. So don't limit your creativity. You can also gift them to your loved ones, friends, and family with art affection. These pens are free from all kinds of toxins and smells, so buy with confidence.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can they be used to sign canvas paintings?
Yes absolutely you can , make sure you sign it or check it on a sample paper first .. By PINTAR ART SUPPLY
Do they bleed
No they don’t. They’re actually pretty great to work with. Don’t press down too hard on them though, the paint will make a tiny splatter. Very nice pens!
How do I contact someone if my package is missing a color?
I would look up the company and google see if there’s a contact information or go onto Facebook and see if they have a Facebook him contact him through there
Can these acrylic markers be used with Pintar's oil based markers if I used them ontop of eachoher?
I did that and it did work, but I found that the acrylics would make the oil "blend" a bit. If you are wanting a blending effect, then great but if not, then let the acrylic or oil completely dry before using the other marker. Also, I have to use different sealant depending on which marker I used (oil's run with certain sprays), so just keep in that mind.
Can you use these on clothing?
I didn't use no clothing