- EXCEL YOUR CREATIVITY: Looking to add colors in life? Then our fine liner dual tip brush pens are what you're missing. These pens are specially designed to assist you in calligraphy, painting, sketching, and drawing. Identify your choice of color through a transparent cap design and the color palette.
- THE ARTISTIC TOUCH YOU NEED: Explore your inner artist with these professional brush pens that will help you to create aesthetic things. A pen filled with an appropriate amount of ink and color to keep your art flow smooth. Every pen assures a smooth flow of writing and we try to make sure that no pen is lower than the other in performance.
- GO DRAW SOMETHING, REPEAT...: An artist’s work has many bad strokes before you see the final stroke of excellence. These flexible brush pens won't create streaks or overlapping but you need to focus to get these strokes right. The more you paint, the more chances you have to create an exceptional piece of art.
- ZIG-ZAG ZOO: Extraordinarily flexible tips to help you in calligraphy art without slipping across the paper. These calligraphy pens are the best choice for you when drawing or sketching and cannot afford to bleed through. Add the most promising tool for your art supplies for adults and kids.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: No harmful substances used and is 100% non-toxic& acid-free. Our product is made in China and conforms to ASTM D-4236. 2 bonus water brushes included. We believe in our customers throughout the purchase and after that. In case of any issues you may contact us and we will find a way to resolve the problem.
Variants That Bring Joy
Our water-soluble brush pens produce a rich color effect after coloring. Mix your colors to produce a watercolor-like effect, making them ideal for creating illusions and fine art.
How Pintar can improve your art?
Available in a variety of colors, to be specific 22 different colors along with 2 water brushes.
Dual-tipped or double-headed pens, allowing you to write with thin and thick lines.
This special pen set contains all blendable colors that are ideal for coloring, calligraphy, sketching, and painting.
This watercolor pen is a beautiful gift for your loved ones, children & adult, who love to paint.
The synthetic tips are made of nylon and are easier to handle.
High opacity to create firm designs.
Creating a Sense of Exploration, Inspiration, and Utility - Irrespective of your Level of Expertise
This is the most definite feel of its experience! No matter how much exposure you have, these brush pens will assist you in the most delicate arts. Calligraphy needs flow with firmness. Streaks or overlapping brush pens can ruin your calligraphy. Our brush pens are made with flexible fine tips to achieve smooth drawing with beautiful curves and don’t spill paint to avoid tacky finishing. It is a common perception that art depends on mood. Professional artists cannot afford to wait for the right mood. However, as the mood is an influencer to achieve quality so we designed our brushes to suit all the moods. Our fine tip brush pens are created for all levels of artists and for all types of art. To get the most out of your skillset, you need the right tool.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can they be used to sign canvas paintings?
Yes absolutely you can , make sure you sign it or check it on a sample paper first .. By PINTAR ART SUPPLY
Do they bleed
No they don’t. They’re actually pretty great to work with. Don’t press down too hard on them though, the paint will make a tiny splatter. Very nice pens!
How do I contact someone if my package is missing a color?
I would look up the company and google see if there’s a contact information or go onto Facebook and see if they have a Facebook him contact him through there
Can these acrylic markers be used with Pintar's oil based markers if I used them ontop of eachoher?
I did that and it did work, but I found that the acrylics would make the oil "blend" a bit. If you are wanting a blending effect, then great but if not, then let the acrylic or oil completely dry before using the other marker. Also, I have to use different sealant depending on which marker I used (oil's run with certain sprays), so just keep in that mind.
Can you use these on clothing?
I didn't use no clothing