- ARTIST-GRADE PIGMENTS: Designed for artists, this set of acrylic paint from MEEDEN is your first choice to create excellent artwork. High-quality raw materials and multi-step grinding provide perfect texture and surface affinity, offering a fantastic experience.
- RICH & VIVID PIGMENTS: Quality materials have stable consistency, accurate coverage, and proper hues, as each color exact are. The MEEDEN heavy-body acrylic paints are updated for a better "standing" effect - you could easily create 3D textures with them.
- NON-TOXIC STATEMENT: MEEDEN acrylic colors are certified to AP, CE, and ASTM D-4236 standards and comply with solvent & acid-free, harmless elements and 100% environmental principles. From art watchers to seasoned artists and toddlers to the elderly, the set will suit them just fine.
- UNIQUE AND CREATIVE GIFTS: It's not just pigment but a complete set of the basic color system you can gift. Canvas paintings, handcrafts colorings, home decorating, all artistic things will be a cinch. Your close artists gonna love it!
- MEEDEN for ULTIMATE SATISFACTION: MEEDEN is more like a family with hundreds of members wholly dedicated to helping you succeed in your artistic endeavors through high-quality, unique art supplies. And like a family, we stick together, and if anything goes south, you can always rely on MEEDEN, through thick and thin - give us a little sign - a mail, a call, or a message.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Q. What’s your return policy?
No returns or refunds will be issued if the markers are opened and tested.
Q. Do you ship overseas and to P.O. boxes?
We currently ship to only the United States. If you are interested in ordering products overseas, please contact us at email@example.com.
Q. Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available to answer your questions. Reach us on Messenger or the “Contact Us” form.
Q. Do the Acrylic markers work well on Canvas/ Fabric? Do they bleed?
They work great on canvas and don’t bleed unless you push the nib and hold. They also can work on leather and fabric with a smooth texture. It is difficult to draw with markers on cotton though. We recommend hand wash cold for fabric but can’t guarantee they won’t fade after a while.
Q. Are the markers food safe? Could I serve food on a plate decorated with these markers?
To claim markers food safe they should have FDA approval. Our markers have not been sent to the FDA for this request. We do not recommend using markers in contact with food.
Q. Are these Acrylic Paint Pens dishwasher safe?
We do not recommend to wash your projects because of the high water temperature. It might not be dishwasher safe. But it is water resistant, when glass, porcelain and ceramic projects are properly cured. Just use warm water to wash mugs or cups, it will be safe for your designs.
Q. Does the paint stay on glass/mirror permanently without oven baking the item afterwards?
Those won’t stay on glass or mirror permanently without oven baking. However, you can apply sealant for permanent results if you can’t bake the project.
Q. How long should I let the paint dry on rocks before using a sealant?
Please, wait several hours (we recommend 24 hrs) until the paint is completely dry.
Q. What are the sizes of the tips?
The range of the tips vary: extra-fine tip is 0.7mm-1mm, fine tip is 1mm-2mm, medium tip is 2mm-3 mm.
Q. Do these acrylic markers work on metal surfaces?
Yes, they work on metal. The solution is to let the pen ink dry completely then spray a clear acrylic sealer, but make sure each coat dries completely first.
Q. Are the markers refillable?
No, unfortunately, the markers are not refillable.
Q. Do they bleed through paper?
No, the paint pens do not bleed through the paper, however it depends how thin is the paper and if the paint markers are acrylics or oil based.
Q. Is the paint permanent? Will it stain clothes?
It is semi-permanent. As with any paints, they do not wash out of clothes easily but as long as you seal the rock, it should last for years.
Q. Do these markers work on wood? I want to decorate wood ornaments with them.
Yes, they work on wood and glass and just about anything.
Q. Can they be used more than once?
Yes, you just need to make sure you snap the cap back on tight.
Q. What is the difference between water-based and oil-based markers?
The simplest answer will be the drying time difference. Water-based markers dry fast where oil is not. Also, oil-based markers dry permanent, where water-based dry only water-resistant, thus to make them permanent you have to seal or bake the project depends on material.
Q. Is there any difference between acrylic paint markers and water-based paint markers?
There is no difference. Acrylic is a pigment that used as a component of ink that dissolves in water.
Q. What is the difference between paint markers and paint pens?
In this case you just need to think of a size of the pen or a marker.