- ADJUSTBALE EASEL HEIGHT AND ANGLE: This metal tripod and easel stand can be positioned, lengthened, and moved to fit your requirements. Stretch it from 33” to 66” depending upon your drawing, painting, or post display. Use it at any exhibition, art show, or your studio.
- PERFECT FOR PAINTING, DRAWING, OR DISPLAYING ART: Use this reinforced artist easel stand for your paintings, drawings, display art, and posters. Using a strong, metal frame, this poster stand can support every kind of art and display without falling over or breaking.
- BONUS CARRYING BAG INCLUDED: We want you to keep your drawing easel stand safe and secure, which is why we’ve included a bonus carrying bag that will help you arrive at your destination easily. Never worry about scratching, breaking, or chipping your artistry stand again.
- WORKS WITH UNEVEN GROUND AND SURFACES: Our multi-purpose easel stand can be used inside, outside, and on uneven ground thanks to the different, adjustable legs. With a non-slip base, our portable easel will be able to perform with a grip that makes it easy to use anywhere you go.
- MADE WITH 100% ALUMINUM METAL FOR STABILITY: The ergonomic design of our tripod display is made with 100% premium aluminum metal that can stand the test of time. Rest assured this adjustable height easel is safe to transport, yet lightweight to carry thanks to the aluminum.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can they be used to sign canvas paintings?
Yes absolutely you can , make sure you sign it or check it on a sample paper first .. By PINTAR ART SUPPLY
Do they bleed
No they don’t. They’re actually pretty great to work with. Don’t press down too hard on them though, the paint will make a tiny splatter. Very nice pens!
How do I contact someone if my package is missing a color?
I would look up the company and google see if there’s a contact information or go onto Facebook and see if they have a Facebook him contact him through there
Can these acrylic markers be used with Pintar's oil based markers if I used them ontop of eachoher?
I did that and it did work, but I found that the acrylics would make the oil "blend" a bit. If you are wanting a blending effect, then great but if not, then let the acrylic or oil completely dry before using the other marker. Also, I have to use different sealant depending on which marker I used (oil's run with certain sprays), so just keep in that mind.
Can you use these on clothing?
I didn't use no clothing