- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE IN CANADA OR THE UK
- ✔ THE ULTIMATE OIL-BASED PAINT PEN (24-PACK) FOR ROCK PAINTING: Pintar presents you with this amazing pack of 24 premium oil-based permanent Glass painting pens! These paint pens for rock painting come in 20 solid and concentrated pigment colors, so that you can create unique art and use them on your DIY and crafts projects for spectacular, head turning results!
- ✔ YOUR NEW FAVOURITE MARKERS FOR CANVAS: This waterproof oil paint pens of 24 PACK includes 20 - 5mm paint markers and 4 - 1mm paint markers with DOODLE coloring book and sample Painting book. In this way, you can have a variety of ideas to create the most detailed artworks helps us art supply organize to craft paint or art supplies for teens who enjoy metallic colors
- ✔ VIBRANT METALLIC PAINT PENS WITH LONG LASTING COLORS: These ceramic glass Paint pens have rich, bold and vibrant colors - Blue, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Red, Brown, Amaranth Red, Fluorescent Yellow, Light Purple, Bright Red, Dark Cyan, Light Green, Light Blue, Deep Yellow, Black, White, Gold and Silver. The paint pens are very easy to use with extra protection air tight cap and water resistant ink which flows very smooth and writes on most surfaces.
- ✔ PAINT ON ANY SURFACE YOU WANT: Made with high quality Japanese ink and tips, our glass paint pens have the most vibrant colors that can last much longer than regular permanent markers. The metal paint pens are also waterproof, fast drying and 100% nontoxic, so you can have some peace of mind. Whether you want to decorate a rock, a wood surface, a plastic, a glass or mirror, a ceramic object or a metal surface, these metallic paint markers will NOT fail you.
- ✔ 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE: Get the 24 combination pack for yourself, or as a gift for your kids or the kids of a friend or a family member! In the unlikely case that you’re not satisfied with their bright, odourless colors, and their water resistant ink, contact our friendly pintarartsupply customer support team and we’ll make it right!
Upgrade Your Crafts Equipment With These Stunning Oil Paint Pens!
Everyone who enjoys doing DIY projects should own this amazing pack of oil-based paint marker combination pack by Pintar!
The pack includes 24 concentrated pigment Markers,
20 paint markers have 5mm Tips
4 paint markers have 1mm Tips
So grab the painting marker that you need and start creating the most colorful and most detailed artwork!
Get These Oil Marker Pens And Let Your Creativity Run Wild!
You can use these permanent paint markers to draw and paint on all smooth surfaces
Before you start painting, make sure that the surface you want to draw on is smooth, clean and dry Art supplies for artists
By doing this, the tips of the permanent oil-based marker will stay smooth for ever and the beautiful colors will last longer.
Why Choose Pintar’s Paint Marker Pens?
Here at Pintar craft supplies used for craft paint have the most vibrant colors and the smoothest feel!
The ink of Pintar glass paint markers is also very quick dry and water resistant, so they will remain bright and pretty for a very long time!
Plus, our waterproof paint markers are 100% non-toxic, so they are absolutely safe to use.
Get The 24 Oil Based Marker Pen Pack Today!
So don’t waste another minute! You won’t find an art supply for kids pack anywhere else that combines both quantity and quality!
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Q. What’s your return policy?
No returns or refunds will be issued if the markers are opened and tested.
Q. Do you ship overseas and to P.O. boxes?
We currently ship to only the United States. If you are interested in ordering products overseas, please contact us at email@example.com.
Q. Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available to answer your questions. Reach us on Messenger or the “Contact Us” form.
Q. Do the Acrylic markers work well on Canvas/ Fabric? Do they bleed?
They work great on canvas and don’t bleed unless you push the nib and hold. They also can work on leather and fabric with a smooth texture. It is difficult to draw with markers on cotton though. We recommend hand wash cold for fabric but can’t guarantee they won’t fade after a while.
Q. Are the markers food safe? Could I serve food on a plate decorated with these markers?
To claim markers food safe they should have FDA approval. Our markers have not been sent to the FDA for this request. We do not recommend using markers in contact with food.
Q. Are these Acrylic Paint Pens dishwasher safe?
We do not recommend to wash your projects because of the high water temperature. It might not be dishwasher safe. But it is water resistant, when glass, porcelain and ceramic projects are properly cured. Just use warm water to wash mugs or cups, it will be safe for your designs.
Q. Does the paint stay on glass/mirror permanently without oven baking the item afterwards?
Those won’t stay on glass or mirror permanently without oven baking. However, you can apply sealant for permanent results if you can’t bake the project.
Q. How long should I let the paint dry on rocks before using a sealant?
Please, wait several hours (we recommend 24 hrs) until the paint is completely dry.
Q. What are the sizes of the tips?
The range of the tips vary: extra-fine tip is 0.7mm-1mm, fine tip is 1mm-2mm, medium tip is 2mm-3 mm.
Q. Do these acrylic markers work on metal surfaces?
Yes, they work on metal. The solution is to let the pen ink dry completely then spray a clear acrylic sealer, but make sure each coat dries completely first.
Q. Are the markers refillable?
No, unfortunately, the markers are not refillable.
Q. Do they bleed through paper?
No, the paint pens do not bleed through the paper, however it depends how thin is the paper and if the paint markers are acrylics or oil based.
Q. Is the paint permanent? Will it stain clothes?
It is semi-permanent. As with any paints, they do not wash out of clothes easily but as long as you seal the rock, it should last for years.
Q. Do these markers work on wood? I want to decorate wood ornaments with them.
Yes, they work on wood and glass and just about anything.
Q. Can they be used more than once?
Yes, you just need to make sure you snap the cap back on tight.
Q. What is the difference between water-based and oil-based markers?
The simplest answer will be the drying time difference. Water-based markers dry fast where oil is not. Also, oil-based markers dry permanent, where water-based dry only water-resistant, thus to make them permanent you have to seal or bake the project depends on material.
Q. Is there any difference between acrylic paint markers and water-based paint markers?
There is no difference. Acrylic is a pigment that used as a component of ink that dissolves in water.
Q. What is the difference between paint markers and paint pens?
In this case you just need to think of a size of the pen or a marker.