- Pintar 14 Pack Acrylic Glitter Pens perfect for arts and crafts and painting. These pen set use vivid, highly pigmented acrylic glitter ink, designed for paper, rock, glass, ceramic etc.
- Multiple Colors: 14 Glitter colors, Green, Red, Pink, Dark Blue, Gold, Silver, Purple, Bronze, Fluorescent Yellow, Orange, Black, Brown, Blue and Kelly green glue
- Glitter Ink Properties: quick drying, erasable with hard scrape and soluble in water. Add some shimmering accents to a variety of crafts on multiple surfaces! Use our glitter paint pens for wedding scrapbook journals, photo album, card stock, paper project, coloring, drawing signs, rock painting and more
- Smooth Writing: Writes on light colored surfaces by using your imagination and creativity. Looks amazing on greeting cards, posters, canvas, albums and more.
- Extra Fine Tip Pen : Use our glitter paint pens for drawing, fine line work & detailed DIY projects. Personalize gifts for your loved ones.
Pintar Art Supply Acrylic Glitter Paint PENS FOR ROCK PAINTING, Water based, 14 colors, Extra Fine Point Pens have Tip 0.7mm, odorless, opaque ink. These are great for gift cards, paper, posters, Albums, Rock Painting, Mandala and more. These are non-toxic and safe.
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at email@example.com and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Can they be used to sign canvas paintings?
Yes absolutely you can , make sure you sign it or check it on a sample paper first .. By PINTAR ART SUPPLY
Do they bleed
No they don’t. They’re actually pretty great to work with. Don’t press down too hard on them though, the paint will make a tiny splatter. Very nice pens!
How do I contact someone if my package is missing a color?
I would look up the company and google see if there’s a contact information or go onto Facebook and see if they have a Facebook him contact him through there
Can these acrylic markers be used with Pintar's oil based markers if I used them ontop of eachoher?
I did that and it did work, but I found that the acrylics would make the oil "blend" a bit. If you are wanting a blending effect, then great but if not, then let the acrylic or oil completely dry before using the other marker. Also, I have to use different sealant depending on which marker I used (oil's run with certain sprays), so just keep in that mind.
Can you use these on clothing?
I didn't use no clothing
$17.97PINTAR Art Supply 16 Pack A...