- Your Palette of Mother Nature: Pintar's earth tone acrylic paint set encapsulate the raw beauty and intricate details of the natural world. Whether your canvas is ceramic, wood, fabric or metal, these paint pens will help you paint with the colors of the earth, creating art as vivid as nature itself.
- A Symphony of Earth Tones: Loaded with superior Japanese ink, our medium tip earth tone paint set and rock painting kit offer you the subtleties of earth tones in every stroke. Paint a forest landscape, depict a rustic scene or recreate the wonders of wildlife art - the possibilities are as vast as the great outdoors.
- Unleashing Nature's Creativity: Be it rustic DIY coasters, personalized mementos, or breathtaking wall art, our fine-tip earth tone markers art supplies are your perfect companion. Paint with fade-resistant hues that reflect the very essence of our natural world on any surface you choose.
- Seamless Artistry, Straight From Nature: Simply shake, press the fine tip until the ink flows and immerse yourself in the artistic process. With Pintar's earth tone paint pens, you'll experience the tranquility of nature’s colors without the fuss of traditional paints.
- Embrace the Colors of Earth: At Pintar, we've curated a palette that invites you to explore the hues of our planet. You're not just purchasing high-grade art tools; you're embracing a creative journey, a tribute to the natural world's stunning color spectrum. Immerse yourself in Pintar, where artistry meets nature's charm.
Celebrate the Earth's Breathtaking Beauty
Embrace nature's palettes with our earth tone acrylic markers painting pens! This Pintar's set of highly pigmented water based earth-tone acrylic paint pens are perfect for capturing the raw beauty and intricate details of the natural world. Our colored earth tone marker set for canvas is made with toxin-free materials and features a thick and flowing consistency - perfect as ceramic paint pens, fabric pens, rock painting pens, clothes marker, concrete pen, and marker pen for glass.
Use neutral earth color markers for various creative use as acrylic markers for painting fine art, landscape drawing, and more vivid arts of nature's wonders! These earth paint kit and painting pens supplies make a thoughtful gift for the crafter you know, every art enthusiast, and those who are still exploring their talents!
0.7mm Extra Fine Point Ceramic Markers
5.0mm Medium Tip Canvas Markers
Our Craft Pens Work as:
Fabric Markers for Shoes
Shirt and Clothing Paint Markers
Glass Paint Markers
Ceramic Paint Marker
Paint for Rocks
How to Use Our Acrylic Pens for Painting:
These water based acrylic pens are made for instant, mess-free arts and crafts. Shake the acrylic pen to mix up the water based paint. Press it down until the color flows — no more pouring paint.
About Pintar Acrylic Paint Pen Set:
From wood paint for crafts to acrylic pens for rock painting, paint for glass, and more, we have a wide range of colors that fill your chosen surface smoothly. Our fancy paint markers are highly pigmented for a vibrant output on the first coat. Use these acrylic paint marker as paint markers for rocks kit for adults, canvas shoe paint, and other artistic projects!
All orders are shipped within 1-3 business days. Delivery takes 5-7 business days.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with markers we sent you, we will refund your entire purchase price. We think that you should be completely happy with our products. If Pintar markers were not everything you had hoped for, please email us at email@example.com and we will straighten things out.
Note that our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Q. What’s your return policy?
No returns or refunds will be issued if the markers are opened and tested.
Q. Do you ship overseas and to P.O. boxes?
We currently ship to only the United States. If you are interested in ordering products overseas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives are available to answer your questions. Reach us on Messenger or the “Contact Us” form.
Q. Do the Acrylic markers work well on Canvas/ Fabric? Do they bleed?
They work great on canvas and don’t bleed unless you push the nib and hold. They also can work on leather and fabric with a smooth texture. It is difficult to draw with markers on cotton though. We recommend hand wash cold for fabric but can’t guarantee they won’t fade after a while.
Q. Are the markers food safe? Could I serve food on a plate decorated with these markers?
To claim markers food safe they should have FDA approval. Our markers have not been sent to the FDA for this request. We do not recommend using markers in contact with food.
Q. Are these Acrylic Paint Pens dishwasher safe?
We do not recommend to wash your projects because of the high water temperature. It might not be dishwasher safe. But it is water resistant, when glass, porcelain and ceramic projects are properly cured. Just use warm water to wash mugs or cups, it will be safe for your designs.
Q. Does the paint stay on glass/mirror permanently without oven baking the item afterwards?
Those won’t stay on glass or mirror permanently without oven baking. However, you can apply sealant for permanent results if you can’t bake the project.
Q. How long should I let the paint dry on rocks before using a sealant?
Please, wait several hours (we recommend 24 hrs) until the paint is completely dry.
Q. What are the sizes of the tips?
The range of the tips vary: extra-fine tip is 0.7mm-1mm, fine tip is 1mm-2mm, medium tip is 2mm-3 mm.
Q. Do these acrylic markers work on metal surfaces?
Yes, they work on metal. The solution is to let the pen ink dry completely then spray a clear acrylic sealer, but make sure each coat dries completely first.
Q. Are the markers refillable?
No, unfortunately, the markers are not refillable.
Q. Do they bleed through paper?
No, the paint pens do not bleed through the paper, however it depends how thin is the paper and if the paint markers are acrylics or oil based.
Q. Is the paint permanent? Will it stain clothes?
It is semi-permanent. As with any paints, they do not wash out of clothes easily but as long as you seal the rock, it should last for years.
Q. Do these markers work on wood? I want to decorate wood ornaments with them.
Yes, they work on wood and glass and just about anything.
Q. Can they be used more than once?
Yes, you just need to make sure you snap the cap back on tight.
Q. What is the difference between water-based and oil-based markers?
The simplest answer will be the drying time difference. Water-based markers dry fast where oil is not. Also, oil-based markers dry permanent, where water-based dry only water-resistant, thus to make them permanent you have to seal or bake the project depends on material.
Q. Is there any difference between acrylic paint markers and water-based paint markers?
There is no difference. Acrylic is a pigment that used as a component of ink that dissolves in water.
Q. What is the difference between paint markers and paint pens?
In this case you just need to think of a size of the pen or a marker.